We Enable the Transformation of Light…
IGM is dedicated to the development of innovative energy curing technology offering integrated raw material solutions (photoinitiators, energy curing resins and additives) for UV curing formulations in our key markets Printing and Packaging, Industrial Coatings and 3D Printing, Electronics and Adhesives, and several niche markets.
UV-LED, UV or even day-light activates the photoinitiator-system which initiates the polymerization (curing/drying) of the formulation.
As a customer and market driven company, we offer technical and regulatory advice and support to our customers enabling them to provide high performing and compliant UV curing formulated systems to their customers.
…for a Better Future.
UV curing formulated systems are solvent free and have excellent performance properties contributing to a better and more sustainable future.
As part of our sustainability strategy, we focus on UNSDG 12 “Responsible Consumption” and 13 “Climate Action” where we as a company can have the most significant impact. Initiatives under UNSDG 12 and 13 have a good fit with EcoVadis categories “Environment” and “Sustainable Procurement”. In addition, we will focus on initiatives that align with EcoVadis categories “Labor and Human Rights” and “Ethics”.
Join our team
- Global Demand Planner - Waalwijk, The Netherlands
- Account manager Brazil - Vinhedo, Brazil
- Senior sales manager - Tokyo, Japan
Strategy & Marketing
- Customer service representative - Waalwijk, The Netherlands
- Transformation Office Leader - Waalwijk, The Netherlands
- Customer Service Specialist – Shanghai, China
- Marketing Specialist - Shanghai, China
Innovations & Technology
- R&D Chemist - Charlotte, NC
- Quality Control Lab Technician - Charlotte, NC
- Senior Application Chemist - Charlotte, NC
- Production manager - Charlotte, NC
- Warehouse Operator - Charlotte, NC
- Supply Chain Specialist - Shanghai, China
Finance & IT
- Senior accountant - Shanghai, China
As a growing business, we are always looking for more colleagues. We are always interested to meet potential future teammates who want to help us build our position in the global energy curing industry. If this excites you, we want to get to know you.
Please check out our current job openings or send an open application to:
with your cv/resume and cover letter.
We offer an environment that encourages and highly values collegiality, accountability, and ownership. We see the contribution of our team members as critical to our success and we consider Employee Satisfaction as a key ingredient leading to our Customers’ satisfaction.