IGM Resins is an international & dynamic company intent on expanding our leadership position in the rapidly growing energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry.
Come and thrive with us if you encourage and embrace change, have an attitude to get the job done, and if you are passionate about serving customers. We encourage critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement.
We offer an environment that encourages and highly values collegiality, accountability, and ownership. We see the contribution of our team members as critical to our success and we consider Employee Satisfaction as a key ingredient leading to our Customers’ satisfaction.
We pride ourselves first and foremost on our entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility as the cornerstone of our success. Our team members throughout the organization are empowered to carry out this mission and we offer a spirit in which employees are inspired to pursue their ambitions.
“Our mission is find ways to meet our customers’ specific needs in the UV / EB energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry, through dynamic performance, entrepreneurial flexibility, and high focus on delivery unrestricted by bureaucratic policies”.
To expand our leadership position in the rapidly growing UV/EB energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry, being the leading producer and supplier of an integrated package of raw materials focused on PI, UV curable monomers and oligomers, and additives.
Our values represent the foundational elements of our culture. They are what guide our business and what we look for in every employee. We are looking for unique individuals to join us in sharing these values in their everyday work activities.
- TRUST: Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of our team.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: The obligation of our team to account for their activities, accept responsibility for them, and to disclose the results in a transparent manner.
- ACTION: The proactive attitude toward servicing our customer, taking care of our community and co-workers – DO something positive!
- COLLABORATIVE: To work cooperatively especially in a joint intellectual effort. Cooperative arrangement in which we work jointly towards a common goal without hidden agendas.
- CUSTOMER: A customer relies on us to provide quality goods and services – we must deliver against their expectations every time in every way.
- RESPECT: To show regard and consideration for our co-workers, our community and our customers.
MARKETING & SALES
- Quality Control Lab Technician - Charlotte, NC
- Senior Application Chemist - Charlotte, NC
- Purchasing Manager - Shanghai, China
FINANCE, ADMINISTRATION & IT