Transformation Office Leader
Waalwijk, The Netherlands
Are you interested in a role, reporting to the CFO, that is at the heart of transforming our company? Are you the person who is motivated by challenging the status quo and being hungry for opportunities and better results? Are you energized by driving the process, performance management and overall execution of our transformation? And are you ambitious and eager to step into a senior role in our company afterwards? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
TRANSFORMATION OFFICE LEADER | WAALWIJK, NL
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last 5 years and currently employs 760 team members worldwide. IGM Resins is owned by Astorg (astorg.com), a European private equity group. Astorg invests in global market leaders, in high-potential industrial and service companies with an entrepreneurial drive.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the weekly Transformation Office (TO) cadence and drive program governance.
- Consistently monitor workstream progress of Transformation and communicate updates to CTO and relevant Workstream Leads (WSLs).
- Continuously identify initiative roadblocks or delays, define actions needed to unblock and follow up to ensure “course correction” problem solving as needed to “create the value”.
- Act as a problem solving partner for the business and support to identify new initiatives and generate greater sustainable impact.
- Break down organizational barriers to collaboration to ensure maximum value delivered.
- Support workstream teams to build the capabilities of initiative owners and others in the business.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure financial reconciliation of program impact and forecasted impact.
- Issue standard and ad hoc reports from the Transformation Project Management system and conduct analysis as required.
- Master’s degree.
- Extensive experience of defining, managing, and delivering business change programs.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, and fluent in English.
- Adept at problem solving, with sound business judgment and strong analytical skills.
- Positive and proactive process management with an eye for detail and a strong challenger mentality.
- Confident in Executive level engagements.
- Ability to work effectively in a high pace global environment.
- Exceptional knowledge, experience, and skills in Excel and Powerpoint (+Thinkcell).
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
IGM is passionate about our purpose and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply through IGM’s website: www.igmresins.com/careers.
IGM contact for this role: Dianne Gellekink, P&O Manager @: email@example.com
Working at IGM
IGM Resins is an international & dynamic company intent on expanding our leadership position in the rapidly growing energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry. Come and thrive with us if you encourage and embrace change, have an attitude to get the job done, and if you are passionate about continuous improvement, innovation and offer the highest level of service, both internally, as well as externally.
In IGM, our people matter. We see the contribution of our team members as critical to our success, from a personal satisfaction, as well as a business performance, perspective. We offer an environment where we empower our team members. We appreciate and value the diversity of our team; we highly encourage each individual to bring their own personality and creativity, leading to individual positive impact to the Business and the global IGM team members. #WeAreIGM