Supply Chain Specialist
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Routine imp and exp logistic activities, e.g. vessel booking, Doc. preparation etc.
- Distribution center logistic delivery and cost management.
- Dangerous goods transportation, shipping, storage handling.
- Freight forwarder and shipping cost management.
- Regional interface as a window for Asia logistic.
- Strict operation discipline to ensure internal regulation and external logistic compliance.
- Connect with suppliers and manage purchasing orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Manager supplier relationship, work with line manager on allocation plan to ensure competitive and stable supply.
- Purchasing cost analysis, supplier performance evaluation etc.
- Ensure daily operation meet or exceed set KPIs.
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
- Be familiar with internal regulation and external logistic compliance.
- Operate ERP and SAP system timely and accurately.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3-year international trade or logistic experience, chemical industry preferred.
- Supply Chain experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS office and ERP system.
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Problem solving capabilities, independent.
- Strong ownership to deliver results.
- Ability to set priorities, under stress/with deadlines.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is
you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible
towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com