Senior sales manager
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Line Manager to plan and execute annual sales budget (revenue, GM, volume etc.) in Japan
- Responsible for existing distributor and direct account management across the region/globe – daily contract, regularly performance review; develop new channels to generate new business.
- Coordinate related functions to provides product training and technical service support to distributors in a professional way.
- Identify and analyzing market intelligence and competitive intelligence.
- Keep management team informed about the trends, potential risks and changes.
- Play active role in company’s sales meeting, distributor meeting and various trade show.
- Prepare monthly and yearly sales report.
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
- Implement sales and marketing strategy in the assigned market.
- Maintain a good relationship with key customers and key distributors
- Bachelor's degree with focus on chemistry related, fluent English, native Japanese.
- At least 5-year solid sales experience in coating/ink/UV industry, preferably with an international company.
- Have deep understanding of Japanese business module and market situation.
- Be well-knowledgeable about end-user applications.
- Grasp good verbal and written skills of the Japanese and English language; Chinese is preferred.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Reliable, independent, high accuracy
- Pro-active instead of reactive
- Well-developed communication skills
- Strong ownership to deliver results
- Ability to set priorities and under stress/with deadlines
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is
you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to