ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Make sure to complete monthly financial closing accurately and timely.
- Daily accounting voucher processing and bookkeeping, such as accrual, amortization, etc.
- Work with functional teams (commercial, supply chain, purchasing) to support daily accounting operation and providing accounting data.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly financial reporting. And do reconciliation between group reports and PRC reports.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast and assist Accounting Manager do China cash pool management.
- Support Accounting Manager for both internal and external audits.
- Ad hoc assignments by Accounting Manager.
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
- Be familiar with AR&AP, latest tax policies
- Monthly closing in ERP system timely and accurately
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level, majoring in Accounting or Finance.
- Working experience: 5 years of accounting or financial experience.
- System skills must include U8, ERP system and Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Outlook, etc.), SAP experience is preferred.
- Familiar with taxation, accounting process.
- As a person you are accurate, you take initiatives and you drive results. You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Good communication and logical thinking.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is
you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible
towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com