SAP Business Analyst
Waalwijk, The Netherlands
The SAP Business Analyst works on maintaining, evaluating, designing, testing and implementing SAP S4/HANA & SAP Analytical Cloud. Furthermore (s)he participates in the Master Data creation and maintenance of our global organization.
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
The SAP Business Analyst reports to the Global IT Director.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors SAP S4/HANA and SAP Analytical Cloud incidents/problems/changes
- Makes simple SAP S4/HANA and SAP Analytical Cloud configuration changes
- Supports and trains key-users
- Evaluates SAP S4/HANA and SAP Analytical Cloud release updates and advises organization on new functionality
- Participates in testing new functionalities and/or release updates
- Creates SAP Analytics reports and monitors dashboards
- SAP S4/HANA master data specialist and process governance
- Recording specifications in the form of user stories and test cases, so that (external) developers and testers can build and test the requested functionality
- Liaison with external IT suppliers in case they are involved in solving issues, implementing change requests & new functionalities within the different business area’s
- Collaborate with the Global IT Service Desk to ensure that all known global SAP S4/HANA & SAP Analytical Cloud related incidents/problems are logged, investigated, and solved
- Signalizes constraints in procedures and suggest improvement/solutions
- Participate in and/or lead (Global) IT Projects as directed
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Business IT & Management (BIM) or Technical Business (TBK)
- At least 5 years of proven experience in SAP (improvement) projects
- Proven project management experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP (preferably S/4HANA Public Cloud) and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Basic knowledge of Office Automation and IT infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written & oral)
- As a person you have strong user-orientation and communication skills. You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment.
- You are structured, analytically strong and able to clearly define, prioritize and plan your own tasks
- You are passionate for doing things that make a different and to deliver quality (first time right) and on-time
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IGM contact for this role: Dianne Gellekink, HR Manager @: email@example.com
WORKING AT IGM
IGM Resins is an international & dynamic company intent on expanding our leadership position in the rapidly growing energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry. Come and thrive with us if you encourage and embrace change, have an attitude to get the job done, and if you are passionate about serving customers. We encourage critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement.
We offer an environment that encourages and highly values collegiality, accountability, and ownership. We see the contribution of our team members as critical to our success and we consider Employee Satisfaction as a key ingredient leading to our Customers’ satisfaction.