Waalwijk, The Netherlands
Are you interested in a role, reporting to the Global Demand Planner who is responsible for the demand plan and global demand control? Are you the Demand Planner that is motivated by creating realistic and accurate plans and being part of a growing team? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
DEMAND PLANNER | WAALWIJK, THE NETHERLANDS
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the demand plan and demand control for both the Short-Term Execution and IBP (Integrated Business Planning) process in the EMEA region.
- Responsible for local forecast accuracy, BIAS and improvements.
- Responsible for preparing the monthly regional IBP demand plan.
- Responsibility to challenge the commercial team regarding the forecast.
- Control of demand consumption and proactively inform sales about the status.
- Responsible for the local demand control process and allocation of available supply.
- Implement use of demand planning tools for EMEA.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Supply chain, Mathematics, Business Management, Sales or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training and/or work experience.
- At least 1 year of Demand Planning Experience, preferably within an IBP process.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written & oral).
- Excellent, Word and Excel skills.
- Experience with SAP.
- Extensive knowledge on different forecasting techniques and statistical methods to challenge the forecast in the most efficient and data driven manner.
As a person you possess well-developed communication skills and strong personnel management skills. You have a strong ability to read, analyse and interpret forecast data (volumes/revenue/gross margin) information and synthesizing complex or diverse information. You are encouraged by working in a dynamic global organization and team. As a demand planner you play a key role between demand and supply you use your communication skills to connect with the broader organization, but you can also deal with the key visibility of this role, and you can handle the pressure in times of shortage of supply or delays.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to careers.EMEA@igmresins.com