Financial Accountant and Indirect Taxes
- Makes sure the financial accounting (internal as well as external) is done in a correct, accurate and timely manner for specific IGM entities;
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are properly specified, financial documents are archived and there is a good documentation and traceability towards made postings, reports and decisions;
- Is responsible for all in- and external financial reporting presented in a correct, accurate and timely manner for specific IGM entities;
- Takes care of the VAT and intrastat declarations for all European legal entities (excl Italy) and cooperate with tax consultants regarding all indirect taxes;
- Will be the first point of contact for all indirect tax questions and liaises with advisors to find solid solutions for all European legal entities (excl Italy).
- Signalizes constraints in procedures and suggest solutions;
- Supports the business in all financial matters;
- Supports the interim and annual audit;
- Supports the other finance colleagues by absence;
- Work together with your colleagues to bring the use of the just implemented SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance to a higher level;
- Helps out the Operational Finance Manager as well as the other finance colleagues with all other possible occurring departmental tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelors level, Financial Education; with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in an international organization or an accounting firm with international exposure.
- As a person you are accurate, you take initiatives and you drive results and are always focused on quality and improvement of work. You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment
- You have “hands on” experience with willingness to engage where and when it is needed
- You are an excellent (English) communicator and have well developed social skills
- Your knowledge, experience and skills in Microsoft office and the use of ERP systems (preferably SAP S/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud) are strong.
- You have technical knowledge of IFRS and/or Dutch GAAP & Taxes
- You are passionate for doing things that make a difference
- You have a process mindset and see tasks as a related series of activities and drive on improving efficiency, quality and improvement.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
We are passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your CV to the IGM contact below or apply through IGM’s website: www.igmresins.com/careers.
IGM contact for this role:
Dianne Gellekink, HR Manager @: email@example.com phone: +31 6 14 39 25 29
WORKING AT IGM
IGM Resins is an international & dynamic company intent on expanding our leadership position in the rapidly growing energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry. Come and thrive with us if you encourage and embrace change, have an attitude to get the job done, and if you are passionate about serving customers. We encourage critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement. We offer an environment that encourages and highly values collegiality, accountability, and ownership. We see the contribution of our team members as critical to our success and we consider Employee Satisfaction as a key ingredient leading to our Customers’ satisfaction.