Are you interested in a Finance Manager role that oversees the day to day finance and reporting activities of the Italian business, who works accurately and provides timely financial and management information? Are you the finance leader who likes to work in an international finance team? Can you deliver insights and drive new initiatives? Do you want to be part of a site management team and work in close cooperation with the site manager and other functions to improve results? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
FINANCE MANAGER ITALY | MORTARA (PV), ITALY
REPORTING TO THE FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER AND DIRECTLY MANAGING THE LOCAL FINANCE TEAM (2 FTE)
- Partner with plant management, manufacturing, logistics and sales functions and defines ways to measure and monitor business performance and identifies gaps
- Validation of new business plans and capex investments
- Advise the business on cost savings opportunities, identifying productivity and efficiency gains
- Initiates and coordinates improvement of periodic management reporting
- Ensures all legal entity accounting and reporting is done in a timely and accurate manner
- Coordinates the monthly and yearly reporting, preparation of budgets, forecasts and any other reporting to Local Management and Finance Operations Manager
- Enhances current plant accounting and continuously improves performance management systems
- Setup and maintain an accounting manual in cooperation with IGM Group
- Payroll Management with HR and outsourced partner
- Maintain contact with tax authorities, auditor, bank, tax advisor, salary administrator and financial system consultants
- Remain up to date with related new tax, financial rules and regulations issued by related (local) authorities and identify risks
- Manage the local audit process; interim and YE audits for group and statutory purposes
Upcoming Project in 2020
- Support the planned transition from Microsoft Dynamic AX to SAP S4Hana (Cloud).
- You have a Master’s in economics or Controlling and Accounting, or Bachelor+; with at least 7 years of experience within an international organization in a similar position in a manufacturing environment.
- You possess a good understanding of the Italian accounting principles and IFRS.
- You have a proven leadership track record in engaging and motivating an international team
- You are an excellent (Italian & English) communicator and have well developed social skills
- Your knowledge, experience and skills in Accounting and Banking software, Microsoft office (especially Excel) and ERP systems, preferably SAP (S/4HANA) and/or MS Dynamics, are strong
- As a person you are accurate, you take initiatives and you drive results and are always focused on quality and improvement of work. You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to collaborate with local and international teams, both Finance and non-Finance teams
- You have “hands on” experience with willingness to engage where and when it is needed
- You are diplomatic and have a highly collaborative style of working. You have an ability to interact through being inoffensive and amiable
- You have strongly developed Business acumen and like to act as a Business partner.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
We are passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is
you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible
towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your CV to the IGM contact below.
IGM CONTACTS FOR THIS ROLE
Marco Miani, HR Generalist @: m.miani(at)igmresins.com | phone: +39 342 747 4908
Karin van Liesdonk, Finance Operations Manager @: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: +31 (0) 612060308
MORE ABOUT IGM
We pride ourselves first and foremost on our entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility, these are the cornerstones of our success. Our team members throughout the organization are empowered to carry out this mission and we offer a spirit in which employees are inspired to pursue their ambitions.
“Our mission is to find ways to meet our customers’ specific needs in the UV / EB energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry, through dynamic performance, entrepreneurial flexibility, and high focus on delivery unrestricted by bureaucratic policies”.
To expand our leadership position in the rapidly growing UV/EB energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry, being the leading producer and supplier of an integrated package of raw materials focused on PI, UV curable monomers and oligomers, and additives.
Our values represent the foundational elements of our culture. They are what guide our business and what we look for in every employee. We are looking for unique individuals to join us in sharing these values in their everyday work activities.
WORKING AT IGM
IGM Resins is an international & dynamic company intent on expanding our leadership position in the rapidly growing energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry. Come and thrive with us if you encourage and embrace change, have an attitude to get the job done, and if you are passionate about serving customers. We encourage critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement. We offer an environment that encourages and highly values collegiality, accountability, and ownership. We see the contribution of our team members as critical to our success and we consider Employee Satisfaction as a key ingredient leading to our Customers’ satisfaction.