Executive Vice President Sales
Waalwijk, EMEA - Global Scope
Are you interested in a Senior Executive role, reporting to the CEO who will define and drive the Global Sales Strategy? Are you the Executive that is motivated by providing leadership to the global sales organization and being part of the Executive Leadership team of IGM Resins? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT SALES | WAALWIJK, EMEA - GLOBAL SCOPE
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 850 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Executive Vice President Sales is overall responsible for the global (long and short term) Sales strategy for the full organization aligned with the (long term) business strategy.
The Executive Vice President Sales provides leadership, direction, and resource stewardship to the organization’s sales function. As the organization’s most Senior Sales leader, the Global Executive VP Sales is accountable for overall sales organization performance, the profitable achievement of sales organization goals, and for aligning sales goals, objectives and reward with firm business strategy.
The suitable candidate will have a Master’s Degree, a MBA is preferred, and 10-15 years relevant experience in the UV inks, coatings and adhesive industries with at least 5 years of experience in the direct hands-on leadership and accountability for Sales. He/she has international experience working across cultures in a small/medium sized company (preferably chemicals). Extensive knowledge and experience in Chemical Manufacturing product lines and strong working knowledge of the UV market.
- Have a verifiable track record of achievement as a team player leading a Commercial function and demonstrated success leading profitable growth.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
- Strong customer and market (solutions) focus.
- Strong intellectual horsepower, critical thinker and a fact-based approach
- Ability to conceptualize and then operationalize plans.
- Decisive and passionate about the business, with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Hands-on orientation combined with the ability to work through others; juggle priorities and project manage efforts across an organization.
- Self-motivated leader of both people and projects, who is a magnet for, and developer of, talent.
- Strong teaming skills that are matched by their ability to constructive challenge assumptions and influence others
- Ability to travel globally.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written & oral).
- Experience working directly with private equity or venture capital owned companies is preferred.
- Identifying industry trends and capitalizing on those trends through commercialization of new technology ahead of the market.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain strong relationships with global and regional customers, business partners and suppliers.
- Experience developing a strong Commercial staff and creating a culture of growth and accountability that exceeds expectations.
- Leadership style; ability to empower, develop, and influence, comfortable with transparency.
- Personal presence, seasoning and maturity.
- Manage / Lead large, multi-cultural technical organizations.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IGM contact for this role:
Monique Slaats, Executive Vice President People & Organization
Phone: +31 6 42 62 86 36
WORKING AT IGM
IGM Resins is an international & dynamic company intent on expanding our leadership position in the rapidly growing energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry. Come and thrive with us if you encourage and embrace change, have an attitude to get the job done, and if you are passionate about serving customers. We encourage critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement.
We offer an environment that encourages and highly values collegiality, accountability, and ownership. We see the contribution of our team members as critical to our success and we consider Employee Satisfaction as a key ingredient leading to our Customers’ satisfaction.