EMEA Supply Planner
Are you interested in a Supply Chain planning role providing business and customer insight and developing innovative supply chain solutions that enable growth and enhance the customer experience? Are you the Supply Chain professional whose key focus and objective is to minimize inventory while maintaining target customer service levels? Are you experienced in supporting SAP / SAP analytics implementations and are you the persons who enjoys leading and a network?
IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
EMEA SUPPLY PLANNER | WAALWIJK, NL
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last 5 years and currently employ around 760 team members.
- Manage end-to-end the EMEA product portfolio through the whole life cycle from introduction, commercial production to phase out.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization from production plants, key suppliers, product development, regulatory, supply chain and logistics to ensure we have product available at the right place at the right time
- In your role, you determine the product that needs to be produced in each factory or purchased at supplier; you setup meeting structures with and around factories and suppliers to achieve the best for the customer.
- You are an expert in SAP and data savvy on how to analyze all elements and aspects of the product portfolio; you own your products and maintain the right stock levels and manage others in their contribution to this.
- You support the long-term IBP process (5-24 months), and manage the Short Term Supply Chain Execution (0-4 months). You set up meeting structures and in the short and long term for the complete product life cycle (from NPD to phase-out) together with the global team to create a clear picture on product availability, issues and risks with the goal to mitigate vulnerabilities in the Supply Chain, improve performance and to make sure that the organization & customers are correctly informed.
- As an outcome of Gap Closing Actions from IBP, you lead or coordinate the business cases, improvement plans, customer or product re-allocations or capacity improvements.
- With IGM, an organization strong in development, but where Roles & Responsibilities not always defined yet, you help together with your team and the organization to define clear Roles & Responsibilities enabling the team to perform at the best level possible, where the organization is served with a best-in-class team and supply chain process.
- As part of our culture, we expect you to focus on continuous improvement, by initiating and embedding continuous improvement processes, drive root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Actively contribute to the global SC organization by working together on alignment between the regions on planning, processes, SAP optimization, inventory optimization, reporting etc.
- Support implementation of SAP / SAP analytics enrollment in the EMEA region; own/drive optimization with use of the system for supply chain related activities.
- Drive MRP parameters & planning strategy.
- Develop an overall plan that prioritizes operations based on customer needs and operations efficiencies and provide best practice deployment into the region.
- Ensure full use of our ERP system, SAP 4 Hana and be ruthless on 2nd sources of truth and double or hidden administration.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree or working level in Supply Chain with relevant working experience in a Supply Chain role.
- As a person you are a self-starter, you take initiatives and you drive results & efficiency. You are always focused on quality and improvement of work.
- You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to work in an ambitious, growing and global business.
- You have “hands on” experience with willingness to engage where and when it is needed.
- You are analytical and a problem solver and you have affinity with Project Management and the ability to manage several small projects and/or business cases at the same time.
- You have an ability to zoom out and translate analysis into actions that drive the business forward.
- You are an excellent communicator and have well developed social skills and feels at home in an international environment with English and Dutch as main languages.
- You have a strong knowledge, experience and skills in advanced planning, ERP Systems (SAP), Excel and Business Intelligence systems.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to careers.EMEA@igmresins.com .
IGM contact for this role: Babette van Loon, P&O Manager EMEA @: email@example.com phone: +31 6 28511711.