Customer service specialist
Are you interested in a role, reporting to the Manager – Demand Planning & Customer Service who not only focus on Demand Planning, but also focus on Customer Service? Are you enthusiast, optimistic, self- driven, and being part of Asia Commercial Team? Support sales to manage order and contract with customers, monitor execution, fulfil customer’s requests to meet service commitment and improve customer satisfaction. IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
Customer Service Specialist | Shanghai, China
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle customer’s order and monitor execution. Liaise with overseas/local manufacturing site to ensure on-time delivery and service commitment; Proactively solve the order issues in time and engage in a solution.
- Review status of orders and shipping plan, work with sales team to achieve the sales target.
- Customer forecast collection, analysis and forecast accuracy improvement.
- Capture customer’s voice via calls/online chat/e-mails, etc. provide appropriate answer; Keep a good relationship with customers.
- Comply with company standards and procedures.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
- Be familiar with full order process and provide efficient service to customers
- Operate ERP and SAP system timely and accurately
- Bachelor degree
- 3+ years working experience in customer service or commercial function in a foreign company
- Fluent speaking & writing in English, and Korean will be a plus
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PPT, etc. Good data analysis skill will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability for solving problems
- High awareness of responsibility and customer-focus
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and follow-through skills
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com or apply through IGM’s website: www.igmresins.com/careers.