Customer service specialist
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow service-related regulations, procedures and meet customer’s requirements.
- Grant timely support to the sales team and provide data for sales reports/analyses.
- Manage daily business closely for order processing, order fulfillment, after-sale service, and etc.
- Keep good relationship with internal/external personnel.
- Make sure customer concerns are timely and properly addressed and avoid repeat of the problems.
- Process and monitor customer orders to ensure customer service levels are met.
- Complete other matters arranged by line manager.
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
- Be familiar with full order process and provide efficient service to customers
- Operate ERP and SAP system timely and accurately
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in both written and oral English
- At least 3 years working experience, including 1-year customer service practice in related industry
- Good computer operation skills
- You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability for solving problems
- High awareness of responsibility and customer-focus
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and follow-through skills
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is
you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible
towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com