TREASURY & REPORTING SPECIALIST
Are you interested in a Finance role acting as the specialist in treasury and be the right hand of the Finance Operations Manager? Are you the hands-on Finance professional who wants to step into the challenge to get full grip on our treasury management and cash planning, do you like to improve our finance reporting process and tooling? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
TREASURY & REPORTING SPECIALIST| WAALWIJK, NL
REPORTING TO THE FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Responsible for execution and improvement of our treasury management including FX hedging;
- Oversee our working capital and cash flow projections;
- Ensures cash is available in the jurisdiction it is needed, in a cost effective way;
- Implement and be lead expert for a global cash management system;
- Be the Treasury specialist globally;
- Responsible for the consolidation of all global IGM companies;
- Month end closing preparation for IGM holding entities;
- Support preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Act, together with the Finance Operations Manager, as the technical accounting specialist;
- Act as right hand of the Finance Operations Manager.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Finance with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in an international organization or an accounting firm with international exposure.
- Your knowledge, experience and skills in Microsoft office and SAP (S/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud) are strong and you have worked with global treasury systems like Cobase before
- You have technical knowledge of IFRS and/or Dutch GAAP
- Excellent proficiency of the English language
- As a person you are accurate, you take initiatives and you drive results . You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment
- You are always focused on quality and improvement of work, processes and systems
- You have “hands-on” experience with willingness to engage where and when it is needed
- You are passionate for doing things that make a difference and adding value by treasury and efficient reporting
- You are an excellent (English) communicator and have well developed social skills
- You have a process mindset and see tasks as a related series of activities.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance.
To submit your resume or for more information about this vacancy, please contact our external recruitment partner for this particular job: Marijn Schilder or Anne-Marie de Kuster (Senior Recruitment Advisors) from BDO by phone on +31(0)30-2849960 or send an email to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the position of Treasury & Reporting Specialist please upload your motivation letter and an up-to-date copy of your CV: vacancy number 405 via the link below. Your application will of course be treated confidentially.
Treasury & Reporting Specialist - BDO
MORE ABOUT IGM
We pride ourselves first and foremost on our entrepreneurial spirit and flexibility, these are the cornerstones of our success. Our team members throughout the organization are empowered to carry out this mission and we offer a spirit in which employees are inspired to pursue their ambitions.
“Our mission is to find ways to meet our customers’ specific needs in the UV / EB energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry, through dynamic performance, entrepreneurial flexibility, and high focus on delivery unrestricted by bureaucratic policies”.
To expand our leadership position in the rapidly growing UV/EB energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry, being the leading producer and supplier of an integrated package of raw materials focused on PI, UV curable monomers and oligomers, and additives.
Our values represent the foundational elements of our culture. They are what guide our business and what we look for in every employee. We are looking for unique individuals to join us in sharing these values in their everyday work activities.
WORKING AT IGM
IGM Resins is an international & dynamic company intent on expanding our leadership position in the rapidly growing energy curing ink, coatings & adhesives industry. Come and thrive with us if you encourage and embrace change, have an attitude to get the job done, and if you are passionate about serving customers. We encourage critical questioning, innovation, service and continuous improvement. We offer an environment that encourages and highly values collegiality, accountability, and ownership. We see the contribution of our team members as critical to our success and we consider Employee Satisfaction as a key ingredient leading to our Customers’ satisfaction.