Sales Manager – South China & SEA
Are you interested in a role, reporting to Asia Commercial Director who is leading the commercial team to maximize profitable growth and sales strategies in Asia? Do you want to be part of Asia Commercial team and will be responsible for the business in South China and SEA? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
Sales Manager – South China & SEA | Shanghai, China
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead sales and marketing activities in South China and SEA
- Plan and execute annual sales budget, implement sales strategy in the assigned market
- Responsible for existing distributor and direct account management daily contact, regularly performance review; develop new channels to generate new business
- Coordinate related functions to provide product training and technical service support to distributors in a professional way
- Identify and analyze market intelligence and competitive intelligence
- Keep management team informed about the trends, potential risks and changes
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
- Drive new business development and focus on the marketing and sales activities on the target industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical related.
- At least 10-year solid sales experience in coating/ink/UV industry, preferably with an international company.
- Work globally, across time zones, and with localization communication.
- Have deep understanding of business module and market situation.
- Grasp good oral and written skills in English.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Mature, active and self-motivated
- Strong ownership to deliver results
- Ability to under stress/with deadlines
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com or apply through IGM’s website: www.igmresins.com/careers.