SALES MANAGER EMEA
Waalwijk, The Netherlands
Are you interested in a role, reporting to the European Commercial Director, responsible to drive value to the company by achieving turnover & margin objectives the assigned sales territory? Are you interested in a role where you are responsible to ensure consistent profitable sales and growth and being part of a European Sales Team and a global organization? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
SALES MANAGER | EMEA – LOCATIONS FLEXIBLE
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translates company’s strategy into local strategy in assigned sales area and makes a sales / action plan based upon the short term and long-term strategy. Creates account and sales plans based on this strategy.
- Responsible for achieving turnover & margin targets as set in the Sales Budget for the assigned territory, in alignment with company policies & procedures.
- Responsible for new business development (hunting) and promotion of New products
- Customer / prospect visits / calls, followed by visit / call reports.
- Follow up on commercial meetings such as quotations, samples, and technical requests.
- Pricing execution based on Price Setting direction from Product and Segment Leadership.
- Responsible for periodic forecasting & budgeting.
- Sales Analysis; monitoring individual and company sales performance and other operational targets.
- Sales Reporting: periodically report sales performance in assigned sales area to Commercial Manager.
- Maintaining market awareness (including Competitor awareness).
- Communication to Sales Support and regional Sales team about market and customers.
- Communication to Segment Teams, Product Management, Supply Chain & Procurement about market information.
- Supports business Marketing and Exhibitions to ensure a good image for the regional business.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in business or Chemicals with at least 5 years of (technical) sales experience in the Energy Curing or adjacent industries
- Experienced with MS Office.
- Fluent in communication in English and foreign languages (if required by sales territory).
- As a person you are ambitious, decisive, independent, initiating, outgoing and persuasive.
- Considered a plus are candidates who have knowledge and experience of UV Market (Applications/Markets, Products, Services, Competitors) and/or a PhD degree
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to careers.EMEA@igmresins.com .
IGM contact for this role: Babette van Loon, P&O Manager EMEA @: email@example.com phone: +31 6 28511711.