Regional Sales Manager USA
Responsible for developing and maintaining sales in a specified region, territory or district.
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
The Sales Manager reports to the Director of Sales
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and develop sales campaigns to realize full market potential and establish product acceptance.
- Develop, maintain and improve sales and distribution.
- Develop sales forecasts and budgets for the area.
- Provide customer service, solicit new business, conduct sales promotions.
- Maintain records, prepare reports, implement policies and procedures.
- Develops new territories and industries, full market potential of customers, and acceptance of product line.
- Develop, maintain and update territory plans and strategic account plans.
- Demonstrates products and assists prospects in product selection.
- Familiarizes established accounts with new products and developments.
- Prepares price quotations, sales terms, delivery dates, etc.
- Prepares periodic reports on activities, sales, and expenses and monitors competition.
- May perform other duties as required
- Supply Chain Team Members
- Customer Service Team Members
- External Communication
Education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree from 4-year accredited university or college preferably in Sales and Marketing, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, training and/or work experience.
- Chemical/UV experience is ideal, but not required.
IGM Resins offers a very diverse and challenging role, in a highly dynamic and global organization. In addition to that we offer you an attractive salary and other employee benefits, as well as good career opportunities.
To submit your resume or for more information about this vacancy, please contact our Human Resource department.