PRODUCT MANAGER ADDITIVES | WAALWIJK
Are you interested in a global role to support our global business by being the expert on additives products and support the business by driving new product development on a global level?
IGM is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
PRODUCT MANAGER ADDITIVES | WAALWIJK
What will you do?
You are the technical-commercial champion of IGM additives product portfolio. You are a strong technical & commercial pillar to drive the additives business globally. This is done by supporting and implementing IGM’s growth strategy for the target markets and applications. You provide expertise to support development of additives market channels globally and understand customer needs. Furthermore, you will lead new product development and improvement & innovation projects within IGM’s Stage-Gate process. Next to that, you support development of product database and marketing tools. On a regular basis you will lead product optimization initiatives including quality, manufacturing and portfolio improvement. As a global product manager, you have cross functional contact with regional and global teams including supply chain, regulatory, sales, marketing, operations and R&D. The role is technical (75%) and commercially oriented (25%).
Who are we?
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown organically and through acquisitions over the last 5 years and currently employs more than 800 team members worldwide. IGM Resins is owned by Astorg (astorg.com), a European private equity group. Astorg invests in global market leaders, in high-potential industrial and service companies with an entrepreneurial drive.
Who are you?
- You have a degree in Chemistry;
- You have 8+ years of experience in Product Management, Application experience with additives in the Ink and Coatings industry or as a Product Manager/Application Manager/Technical Service responsible in a related industry.
- As a person you are pro-active, ambitious, cooperative, outgoing, and eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment;
- You possess strong analytical skills (with the necessary technical background) with an ability to zoom out and translate analysis into actions that drive the business forward;
- You have hands-on experience in partnering with other departments, executives and managers and proven ability to influence these cross functional teams without formal authority; Next to that we would love to see leadership skills to enable and drive key initiatives and project;
- If you have knowledge and skills in Microsoft 365 and preferably SAP S4/Hana, that would be a great plus;
- You are an excellent (English) communicator with a growth and learning mindset.
What do we offer?
We are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance: we work hybrid, which means that you can also work from home. We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture. In addition to a good basic salary, we offer a travel allowance, 25 days of leave that will increase to 28 within a few years and an excellent pension scheme. IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! Please send your CV to Careers.EMEA@igmresins.com. IGM contact for this role: Babette van Loon, P&O manager EMEA, firstname.lastname@example.org .