P&O COUNTRY MANAGER
MORTARA & GERENZANO, ITALIA
Are you interested in a role, reporting to the People & Organization manager EMEA, and being responsible for the day-to-day HR operations in our two Italian sites? Are you the professional that is motivated by embedding the IGM culture, cascading the global P&O strategy into local policies and processes, and being part of a global P&O team? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
P&O COUNTRY MANAGER | MORTARA & GERENZANO, ITALIA
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Executes the HR strategy as set out by the Regional & Global HR Managers
- Prepares, updates and recommends human resource policies and procedures and ensures [legal] compliance.
- Embeds our people culture and plays a pivotal role in cultural transformation
- Offers business support to managers and local Leadership team and serves as HR business partner for assigned population in a multi-site context
- Establishes and maintains good (internal and external) Union relationships
- Facilitates negotiations with the Unions for the 2 different sites
- Represents IGM in Union interactions
- Maintains contacts and relationships with external consultants who provide support on Union matters
Recruitment & Development:
- Maintains organization staff by having up-to-date job descriptions, manages the recruiting process, conducting interviews, contact with external agencies, conducting and analyzing exit interviews.
- Prepares employment offers and contracts and ensures the onboarding process of new joiners
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensures that the Personnel administration is present and up to date (including security and insurance)
- Manages the P&O administration assistant who interacts with the external payroll administration (Zucchetti), and is responsible for the time and attendance administration
- Evaluates, implements, maintains & administers employee benefits programs
- Ensures structural and ad-hoc reporting is timely done and accurate
- Proactively cooperates with the Finance team in personnel costs balance and budget
People processes and legal compliance:
- Ensures planning, monitoring the appraisal process
- Coach managers in all People processes and make sure processes are followed and understood
- Develop & promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of employees’ experience
- Evaluates, maintains & administers employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to the Management
- Ensures legal compliance
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or Law, with relevant HR experience
- At least 7 years of experience as a P&O manager in a complex and dynamic industrial environment, including experience in an environment with strong union representation
- Specific HR knowledge of local laws and regulations and Chemical CCNL
- Good knowledge of English (written & oral)
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment
As a person you:
- Are reliable and accurate;
- Have well-developed communication skills;
- Own problem solving capabilities;
- Are empathic;
- Are an independent thinker and worker, and a self-starter;
- Are able to set priorities;
- Have the ability to influence;
- Can plan and organize.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to careers.EMEA@igmresins.com.
IGM contact for this role: Babette van Loon, People & Organization Manager EMEA @email@example.com