North America Supply Chain Manager
Are you interested in a leadership role, reporting to the EVP of Operations? Do you want to be part of a Supply Chain team who is responsible for innovation supply chain solutions? Are you a Supply Chain Manager who is motivated by co-operating with all departments in our company and interaction with external parties like customers and authorities? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
North America Supply Chain Manager l North America
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the regional demand S&OP process, ensure updated forecasted information is present and align the supply & demand with other functions/departments in the organization.
- Lead the regional supply/plant S &OP process ensure production capacity & constraints are aligned with the demand S & OP.
- Manage inventory network optimization and inventory target deployment for region (including consignment stock in cooperation with Sales).
- Manage the supply, distribution and fulfilment for all products coming into the region and distributed within the region and for all products exported from the region directly to non-regional customers or to other Company locations.
- Manage, coach, lead and develop the Supply Chain team to deliver all objectives and KPIs.
- Drive MRP parameter & planning strategy, develop overall plan that prioritizes operations based on customer need and operations efficiencies and provide best practice deployment into the region
- Drive the continuous improvement culture and push improvements making full use of our ERP system, SAP 4 Hanah
- Work closely together with Customer Service team to ensure optimum customer service is always given, to maintain effective and constructive working relationships with customers, and to bring fresh ideas to enable the Company to deliver products to customers more effectively.
- Implements procurement strategy and plan for the region as defined by Global and Regional Procurement.
- Work with all functions and regions to ensure supply planning & position is aligned to the service level targets, company strategy and sales challenges. This includes regional leaders in Europe, Asia and South America; k. Ensure we have effective and efficient sampling process to target service level defined by Product Management.
- Contribute to the planning process for introduction of new products.
- Ensures accurate customer and product master data in ERP system.
- Issue monthly SC report for region (actual vs. plan, address deviations and outlook/forecast)
- Manage and review performance of third party (Logistic) service providers.
- Drive root cause analysis and corrective actions of all customer service and delivery related quality issues within the region.
- Support trade compliance by monitoring the changing country specific import/export regulations.
- Ensure NAFTA compliance.
- Manage the import duties for the region (including possible duty suspension);
- Manage the dunning activities for past-due customer accounts.
- Bachelor’s level in Supply Chain/Logistics.
- Well-developed oral and written knowledge of English language.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the Chemical industry in a global Supply Chain role.
- Preferred experience working with European and Asian suppliers in container quantities
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Self-starter, takes initiatives, and drives to results.
- Drive on improving efficiency, always focused on quality and improvement of work.
- “Hands on” experience with willingness to engage where and when needed
- Project Management skills and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
- Team player and can act independent at the same time.
- Problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills in engaging and motivating a team.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to: Careers.North-America@igmresins.com.