Marketing Communication Specialist
Are you interested in a role, reporting to Global Business Segment Director who is responsible for electronics & adhesives business? Do you want to be part of Strategy & Marketing team and will be responsible for building up a solid base for company branding and be a contributor to innovative branding work and achieve reputation for company? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
Marketing Communication Specialist | Shanghai, China
Function：Strategy & Marketing
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the communication partner to work with segment and region constantly.
- Understand stakeholder’s needs to work out the effective and concrete communication plan.
- Execute and report various marcom activities, including events, exhibitions, seminars, etc.
- Act as communication interface between internal and external to coordinate relevant affairs.
- Prepare and implement communication plans for new product and service launches including media and activation activities, e.g., presentations, literature, advertising, social media channels.
- Support line manager to set up of annual communications plan.
- Work closely with global marketing team to ensure brand guidelines are followed IGM standards.
- Work with advertising agency and other vendors to produce marketing materials such as brochures, tradeshow signage, and ads.
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
- Innovative branding work and achieve reputation for company
- Bachelor or master’s degree, major in Communications, Marketing, or Chemistry is preferred; overseas study experience is a plus.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in chemical industry.
- Fluent oral and written English.
- Excellent in MS office, good presentation skill
- Ability to work under stress/with deadlines.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and as a team player.
- High integrity standards, positive attitude, and business acumen.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong ownership to deliver results
- Ability to under stress/with deadlines
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com or apply through IGM’s website: www.igmresins.com/careers.