For our Asia Business Unit, we are looking for a:
Shanghai, China | Reports to the Senior Manager, Asia Marketing
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Build up market intelligence of chemical industry on related market segments and global/local competitors, including analysis of their capacities and material flows. Make regular update of the market database;
Conduct market research to identify opportunities / market requirements to support the business growth;
Maintain daily operation of marketing function including monthly report, rolling forecast, specific business plan and product management;
Support Marketing Manager on various activities, i.e. tradeshow, seminar and preparing promotion tools;
Work as the windows person among marketing, commercial and supply chain for in-time information exchange.
- Bachelor required, preferred in chemical or marketing.
- 3 years at least of solid marketing assistant function or related sales experiences to certain or several market segments / applications.
- Solid skills in information collecting, data processing, data analysis.
- Language and presentation capability both in oral and written format for Chinese and English.
- Willingness of learning from others and cooperation with others.
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Strong ownership to deliver results;
- Ability to under stress/with deadlines.
NEXT CAREER STEP
The person in this position is intended to grow to Senior Marketing Specialist within a period of 2-3 years.
IGM Resins offers a very diverse and challenging role, in a highly dynamic and global organization. We offer an attractive salary, good benefits, as well as interesting career opportunities in our growing company.
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send your letter of application including a full resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com with reference to Marketing Specialist, Shanghai.