Are you interested in a role, reporting to the Global Business Segment Director who is responsible for Electronics & Adhesives business? Are you enthusiast, optimistic, self- driven, and being part of Strategy & Marketing Team? Work closely with internal teams and external resources to develop relationships with customers and agencies to build the business and develop a reputation for thought leadership and industry change. IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
Industry Manager | Shanghai, China
Function: Strategy & Marketing
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the business growth in the region/industry by developing relationships and highly customized solutions, and business growth.
- Work with sales team to engage existing and new customers, and to develop effective relationships with customers and their marketing services agencies.
- Formulate company’s strategy at both global and local levels in partnership with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze data trends and performance, develop strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and business presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers, increase the customer and agency base, and optimize their advertising.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as their advocate in events and conferences.
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
- Provide advertising solutions to customers in Chemical Industry, especially in Electronics and Adhesives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical related.
- At least 10-year solid sales experience in coating/ink/UV industry, preferably with an international company.
- Work globally, across time zones, and with localization communication.
- Have deep understanding of business module and market situation.
- Grasp good oral and written skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal, and follow-through skills and analytical approach with a focus on building relationships with customers.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Mature, active and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively resolve complex issues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com or apply through IGM’s website: www.igmresins.com/careers.