IT Service Delivery Supervisor
The IT Service Delivery Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the ICT environment for the IGM locations within Italy. She/He monitors the continuity and stability of the office- and workplace automation, provides key-user support and is the first point of contact for the local key-users and suppliers with regard to information provision. Furthermore she/he supports the key-users in the day-to-day use of the Office/Business applications and works with the Automation Engineer in (co) managing site IT infrastructure (WAN/LAN).
POSITION IN THE ORGANIZATION
The IT Service Delivery Supervisor functionally reports to the Global IT Director and hierarchically to the Automation Engineer.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the representative of the Global IT organization for the IGM Locations within Italy
- Collaborate with the Global IT organization to ensure that all known regional (Italian) ICT problems are logged, investigated, and solved in timely manner
- Responsible for daily monitoring the status & coordinating the IT Service Delivery operations within the region
- Liaison with external ICT suppliers in case they are involved in solving issues, implementing change requests & new functionalities/hardware
- Workplace- & Office management (desktops/laptops/peripherals/printers/VOIP/mobile phones)
- Supports and trains key-users (with regards to Workplace- & Office management)
- Participate in and/or lead (Global) IT Projects as directed by the Global IT Director
- Signalizes constraints in procedures and suggest solutions.
- Work in accordance with (local) company rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as requested.
Replaces by absence:
- The Automation Engineer for operational functions that cannot be postponed.
Is on moments of absence replaced by:
- The local Automation Engineer for day to day IT activities that may not be postponed and can’t be solved remotely by Global IT colleagues.
- The IT Cloud & Infrastructure Specialist for day to day activities that may not be postponed and can be solved remotely.
- With the Global IT Director about tasks, responsibilities, and own performance
- With the Senior Cloud & Infrastructure Specialist about Cloud & IT Infrastructure related subjects
- With Global IT colleagues about IT related subjects
- With local (IT) Key-users
- With external ICT service- and product providers
Education and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- At least 5 years of proven experience in this or similar role
- Self-starter and able to work as both part of an Global team and to work alone
- Strong knowledge of workplace management (installation & maintenance of desktops/laptops/peripherals/printers/VOIP/mobile phones)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft EMS (preferably with Intune & Azure AD) & MS Autopilot
- Strong knowledge of Office Automation (Office 365; Word/Excel/Exchange Online/PowerPoint/SharePoint Online/Teams/OneDrive)
- Good technical knowledge of ICT infrastructure components (preferably of Cisco Meraki)
- Good technical knowledge of vmware environment, Oracle VM VirtualBox environment and OS Debian & Linux
- Native Italian speaker and good knowledge of the English language (written & oral)
- Service oriented and strive for the best quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills and a proactive can-do mentality
- Structured, able to clearly define, prioritize and plan own tasks
- Commitment to deliver quality (first time right) and on-time
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player, supporting his/her colleagues
- Keen to learn and further develop his/her expertise
- Analytically strong
IGM Resins offers a very diverse and challenging role, in a highly dynamic and global organization. In addition to that we offer you an attractive salary and other employee benefits, as well as good career opportunities.
To submit your resume or for more information about this vacancy, please contact please contact our Human Resource department.