Global indirect procurement manager
WAALWIJK, The Netherlands
Are you interested in a role to pro-actively build and implement sourcing strategies for a selected group of indirect spend categories? To make sure the right processes are in place to manage our indirect spend? And this based on a strong knowledge of internal needs and external factors. IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
GLOBAL INDIRECT PROCUREMENT MANAGER | WAALWIJK
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown organically and through acquisitions over the last 5 years and currently employs ~760 team members worldwide. IGM Resins is owned by Astorg (astorg.com), a European private equity group. Astorg invests in global market leaders, in high-potential industrial and service companies with an entrepreneurial drive.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide sufficient reliable and compliant sources of supply, with competitive prices and on-spec deliveries for selected indirect spend categories
- Draft and execute (supplier selection, negotiation and contract definition) sourcing strategies for assigned categories of indirect goods and services, developing knowledge of internal needs and external factors
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for deployment of those strategies at global/regional level- Implement sourcing strategies defined globally or within the region
- Drive the optimisation of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO):
- Manage cost saving pipeline to ensure targets for cost reduction are met
- Manage OWC reduction programs within assigned categories.
- Work in close co-operation with respective key stakeholders, e.g. site management, engineering, SHE, regulatory, IT, Finance etc.
- Act as primary contact towards key suppliers and develop strong partnerships with these suppliers for assigned categories. Make sure supplier performance against agreed upon key performance indicators is reviewed and action plans for continuous improvement are defined.
- Ensure best practice sharing and standardization of processes and tools across IGM for indirect spend in co-operation with the local procurement teams.
- Higher education, minimum Bachelor degree in Economics and/or MBA or equivalent by experience
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience, including strategic purchasing
- Experience in international environment preferred
- Experience with procurement of industrial goods & services
- Solid understanding of the industrial/(petro)chemicals indirect spend, market trends and developments.
- Capability of working in a cross-functional and cross-cultural setting and within a remote network; excellent negotiation skills, convincing and target minded; good and quick decision maker; planning and implementation skills; due to the variety of tasks, flexibility is mandatory with the capability to set priorities
- Language Skills: Fluent in English. Other languages are a strong asset.
Development of multi-aspect sourcing scenario’s, balancing purchasing price benefits, rebates, risk management (supply, quality) and working capital.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to careers.EMEA@igmresins.com .
IGM contact for this role: Babette van Loon, P&O Manager EMEA @: email@example.com phone: +31 6 28511711.