Finance Manager - North America
May 2nd 2023, Charlotte, NA
Are you interested in a role, reporting to the Global Finance Director? Do you want to be part of the Finance team who is responsible for overseeing the day to day activities of the financial accounting and reporting of the US business? Are you a Finance Manager who is motivated by co-operating with all departments in our company and interaction with external parties like customers and authorities? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures all legal entity accounting and reporting is done in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with local GAAP and Dutch GAAP (group accounting policies and procedures).
- Coordinates the monthly and yearly reporting, preparation of budgets, forecasts and any other reporting to Local Management, CFO and Corporate HQ;
- Enhances current plant accounting and continuously improves performance management systems.
- Uses value analysis techniques.
- Instills strong cost control/ reporting and planning discipline.
- Provides financial advice and assistance to management in the country.
- Providing key analysis and insights to guide decision making as well as taking a leadership role in challenging management to improve efficiency and profitability.
- Intercompany reconciliation within the IGM Group.
- Analysis of the balance sheet and P&L items, periodic reconciliations including movement of goods.
- Setup and maintain an accounting manual in cooperation with IGM Group;
- Payroll Management with HR and outsourced partner.
- Maintain contact with tax authorities, auditor, bank, tax advisor, salary administrator and financial system consultants.
- Ensures all reporting to banks and tax authorities is done timely and accurate.
- Prepare 13 weeks rolling forward liquidity forecast and resolve foreseen cash issues timely together with the Group;
- Remain up to date with related new tax, financial rules and regulations issued by related (local) authorities and identify risks.
- Manage the local audit process; interim and YE audits for group and statutory purposes;
- Master's in economics or Controlling and Accounting; CPA is preferred.
- 10 years of experience with an international organization in a similar manufacturing environment and managerial role in financial auditing
- Good understanding of the US GAAP and IFRS
- Knowledge of ERP systems; SAP is preferred.
- Business acumen
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to: Careers.North-America@igmresins.com or apply through IGM’s website: www.igmresins.com/careers.