FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER SALES
WAALWIJK, The netherlands
Are you interested in a role, reporting to the CFO, to pro-actively support the Executive Vice President Sales for our global business by delivering insights through analysis of performance and trends? To work with our commercial organization to improve our results? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER SALES | WAALWIJK
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown organically and through acquisitions over the last 5 years and currently employs ~760 team members worldwide. IGM Resins is owned by Astorg (astorg.com), a European private equity group. Astorg invests in global market leaders, in high-potential industrial and service companies with an entrepreneurial drive.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will act as the Finance Business Partner for the Executive Vice President Sales for our global business;
- You own the business partnering relationship for our sales region EMEA and Global Key Account Director and will be working with your finance colleagues to understand and improve the business in the Asia, North- and South America regions;
- You deliver insights to the sales organization based on data analytics and evaluate and support negotiation and management decision making;
- You track the effectiveness of pricing and growth initiatives and prepare (variance) analysis, both quantitative and qualitative, for internal and external reporting purposes;
- Support operational demand planning by being a member of the Demand Planning team in our Integrated Business Planning cycle (IBP).
- You have a Masters’ degree in Finance, Economy or Econometrics with 10 years of progressively responsible finance experience in an industrial market;
- As a person you are pro-active, ambitious, cooperative, outgoing, and eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment;
- You possess strong analytical skills with an ability to zoom out and translate analysis into actions that drive the business forward;
- You have hands-on experience in analysis and in partnering with sales executives and -managers;
- Your knowledge, experience and skills in BI-tooling (preferably SAP Analytics Cloud), Excel and Powerpoint (+Thinkcell) are exceptional;
- You are an excellent (English) communicator with a growth and learning mindset.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your CV to careers.EMEA@igmresins.com.
IGM contact for this role: Babette van Loon, P&O Manager EMEA @: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +31 6 28511711.