FINANCE ACCOUNTING & REPORTING SPECIALIST
Are you interested in a Finance role acting as the specialist in Financial Reporting on group level and be the right hand of the Finance Operations Manager? Are you the hands-on Finance professional who like to be on top of the results of the IGM Resins Group and wants to step into the challenge to improve our finance reporting process and tooling? IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
FINANCE ACCOUNTING & REPORTING SPECIALIST | WAALWIJK, NL
REPORTING TO THE FINANCE OPERATIONS MANAGER
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the consolidation of all global IGM companies;
- Month end closing preparation for IGM holding entities;
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly board report and reporting to shareholder;
- Support preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Support in the annual group audit;
- Responsible for global insurances;
- Responsible for external reporting of holding entities and IGM group level;
- Act, together with the Finance Operations Manager, as the technical accounting specialist;
- Act as right hand of the Finance Operations Manager.
Education & Experience:
- Master’s degree in Finance with at least 7 years of relevant working experience in an international organization or an accounting firm with international exposure;
- Your knowledge, experience and skills in Microsoft office and SAP (S/4HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud) are strong;
- You have technical knowledge of IFRS and/or Dutch GAAP;
- Excellent proficiency of the English language.
- As a person you are accurate, you take initiatives and you drive results . You enjoy working in a team and you are eager to work in a high demanding, growing and global environment;
- You are always focused on quality and improvement of work, processes and systems;
- You have “hands-on” experience with willingness to engage where and when it is needed;
- You are passionate for doing things that make a difference and adding value ;
- You are an excellent (English) communicator and have well developed social skills;
- You have a process mindset and see tasks as a related series of activities.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your CV to careers.EMEA@igmresins.com.
IGM contact for this role: Babette van Loon, P&O Manager EMEA @: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +31 6 28511711.