Anqing Quality Manager
Are you interested in a role, directly reporting to Site General Manager? This role is responsible for managing Quality of IGM Anqing to achieve excellence for QA management system to achieve customer satisfaction and continuous improvement target of IGM Anqing. IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
Anqing Quality Manager | Anqing, China
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and maintain ISO9001 quality management system to ensure compliance with IGM, laws and regulations & customer requirements
- Lead customer quality complaint and feedback for root cause analysis and corrective actions identification, verification to prevent nonconformance reoccurrence.
- Implementation of IGM’s quality strategy and manage the quality system to achieve company goals
- Lead teams cross functionally to establish annual quality target and objective and establishing action plans for achieving the targets
- Being a major role to participate the technical exchanging meeting with IGM overseas teams (technical & quality, etc.) in case of customer complaints/ change controls or continuous improvement actions
- Lead teams cross functionally to utilize the SPC tools periodically to find out the abnormalities on quality aspects (RM/In process control/final products/ complaint and feedback trends, etc) to drive the continuous improvements
- Responsible for coordinating and leading internal & external audit (customer audit and certificate body audit)
- Other tasks assigned by the superior
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
Ensure operational Quality Management for products and processes with on-site inspections, process improvements, internal Audits, external audits.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in chemistry or related.
- At least 5 years quality working experience in multinational chemical industry, and at least 3 years management experience.
- Good English in written and speaking.
- Good communication, coordination skills and organizational management skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure, strong sense of responsibility, good at analyzing and solving problems.
- Strong ownership to deliver results
- Ability to under stress/with deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external customers.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com .