Anqing EHS Manager
Are you interested in a role, directly reporting to Site General Manager? This role is responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining the business strategy of the SHE management system for Anqing plant. IGM Resins is looking for a new team member that fits these criteria!
Anqing EHS Manager | Anqing, China
WHO WE ARE
IGM Resins (igmresins.com) is recognized as the leader in UV Technology. Headquartered in Waalwijk, the Netherlands, IGM is the world’s leading manufacturer of specialty chemicals focused on the UV Inks, coatings and adhesives market. Manufacturing and product development activities are located in the US, Europe and Asia with sales and distribution locations strategically positioned globally to best serve regional markets. IGM Resins has grown through organic and acquisitions over the last years and currently employs around 800 team members.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement the SHE management system in line with IGM standard and regulatory requirements.
- Take full authority to have all staff respect the SHE rules and regulations.
- Organize management review, training, drills, audits by referring to SHE procedures and regulations.
- Provide SHE technical support to other departments.
- Give monthly report to the site and regional management team about the actual SHE performance.
- Play the key role in external communication regarding SHE and security activities.
- Take full responsibility of environmental related work, make sure all requirements of local EPB are followed and pollution discharge is compliant.
KEY CHALLENGES & OPPORTUNITIES OF THE ROLE
Build and lead the high performing SHE team to ensure the full compliance to code and regulation.
- Bachelor’s degree or above. Safety engineering is preferred.
- The license of National Certified Safety Engineer is a must.
- Demonstrated project experience skill is a must.
- Well understanding of the process safety, especially for the chemical industry.
- Demonstrated leadership in solving problems and driving the team for results is required.
- Direct experience in, and responsibility for successful establishment of EHS system is required.
- Good command of English.
- Strong ownership to deliver results
- Ability to under stress/with deadlines
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external customers.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
IGM is passionate about our mission and excited to grow our talent pool with people who feel the same way. If this is you, we encourage you to get in touch with us! We offer a dynamic and diverse working culture and we are flexible towards working hours and location to support your work-life balance. Please send your resume to Please send your resume to: Careers.Asia@igmresins.com .